The Mexican Army and Air Force are permanent armed institutions which have the following general missions:
- Defend integrity, independence and sovereignty of the nation;
- Guarantee interior security;
- Relief civil population in case of public needs;
- Perform civic actions and public works aimed at the progress of the country; and
- In case of disaster, help keep the order and relief people and protect their belongings, as well as reconstruct the affected zones.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 11:16